Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Tokyo Bound
The holidays have begun, 3 weeks of no school, woo! Had our last training day of the term today and tomorrow I'm off to Morioka then from there to Tokyo on Friday, woo hoo! Staying at Koichi's on Friday and Saturday night in Yokohama then at another friend's on Sunday and Monday night, then either coming back if I've bankrupted myself by then (quite possible given Tokyo prices) or if not perhaps staying on, we'll see. Haven't decided what I want to do there yet - the guidebook will be well-thumbed by the time I arrive - but a visit to geek-capital Electric City in Akihabara is very much on the cards; Tokyo Tower too perhaps? Shinjuku? Ginza to look at the beautiful people? Harajuku to look at the beautiful freaks? Ueno Park? Ooh I can't wait :o) Back next week unless I bump into Scarlett Johansson! Bye for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dad here,
ReplyDeleteHave a good time in Tokyo, you have earned it. Tell me if the large nightclub called the Queen Bee still functions on the Ginza. If it does which would be very surprising don't go in instant bankruptcy!