The concert on Saturday was a blast, if a bit terrifying! Kenji's put up the footage of him, Lee and me up, here you go. (The good guitar you can hear is Kenji's, the cockups are mine!) The concert also had a church choir singing, Gary playing flute, Kenji playing solo guitar, and of course Dana playing too (the guest of honour). Karaoke followed as inevitably as the sun rising in the East. A great time had by all. Even had the Japanese friend I used to live with in Melbourne 3 years ago in attendance, hadn't seen him since! Cool to catch up, and will hopefully be staying at his in Yokohama in a few weeks' time. All that and a 4-day weekend, thank you baseball... Bye for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dad here.
ReplyDeleteRemarkable performance, high marks for effort, but don't give up your day job!
Thanks, I won't!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! You're rockin' out Adam (much more so than the others I might add). Very impressed! I'm looking forward to singing along with your flawless rendition of Hotel California soon...
ReplyDelete