Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Christmas Present...

...depending on your definition of 'present', rather, but anyway, here's me in possibly my last public performance in Kuji. As last year, not the most Christmassy choice of songs, and fear not, I won't be giving up the day job anytime soon. But regardless, I hope you enjoy.

The winter holidays very nearly upon us, and I'm off to Tokyo again on the Thursday nightbus. Staying for a couple of weeks this time, with a few job interviews snuck in with a bit of luck.

I said a year ago that it had been quite the 2010 for me - you won't be surprised to hear that 2011's topped it. Here's hoping 2012 is a little calmer, but just as memorable.

A very Merry Christmas to you all, and a Happy New Year. Take care.

leaving on a jet plane

I got you babe

No comments:

Post a Comment