Ladies and gentlemen, mesdames et messieurs, 女の方と男の方は, without further ado let me present to you the singular vocal stylings, and inspiration for the forthcoming, of the one and only Aneka...
Hi. I'm not Troy McClure. You may remember me, or not, from such previous blogs as One Night in Bangkok. If you do, you are one of the blessed. If you do not, you are forgiven. This time round: I'm going to a small town in Japan (this one), for at least a year, to be an assistant English teacher. Why? For specifics I refer the honourable reader to the next 100-odd posts, but for now, 'Why not?' is as good an answer as any.
Thank you very, very much to everyone who turned up on Saturday night, and to everyone this evening: slightly shocking to feel so appreciated, but wonderful.
On the plane Saturday; wish me luck.

Where oh WHERE did you find that?? Quite an inspiration...
ReplyDeleteYou must be at least in the right country by now, I wonder where you are. Don't leave us in suspense for too long please, this is infinitely more entertaining than my Marketing essay.
Happy Easter!
Hi Adam,
ReplyDeleteLOL @ 'i'm not Troy McCLure..' Glad you made it safely and everything's going well. Strange not seeing you today.
Good luck!!