ha ha you plonker! Great photos but you coulda made an effort with the cleaning before hand no?
You mean on the above or on Facebook? If the latter then the sad fact is that I had...
Are you guys doing 'gansta' in that bottom pic??
Lee and Gary are making the peace sign that Japanese schoolgirls are constitutionally required to do in photos; I'm either revealing myself as Tupac's heir or looking a nob...
Haha, what does it say?! "Drunken English man takes falling asleep on the way home to Orpington to its furthest possible conclusion"?
Something about us eating horse, it being colder in Kuji than in the UK, and that we're 'Good Looking Guys' (not our words...)
ha ha you plonker! Great photos but you coulda made an effort with the cleaning before hand no?
ReplyDeleteYou mean on the above or on Facebook? If the latter then the sad fact is that I had...
ReplyDeleteAre you guys doing 'gansta' in that bottom pic??
ReplyDeleteLee and Gary are making the peace sign that Japanese schoolgirls are constitutionally required to do in photos; I'm either revealing myself as Tupac's heir or looking a nob...
ReplyDeleteHaha, what does it say?! "Drunken English man takes falling asleep on the way home to Orpington to its furthest possible conclusion"?
ReplyDeleteSomething about us eating horse, it being colder in Kuji than in the UK, and that we're 'Good Looking Guys' (not our words...)
ReplyDelete